Establishing a regularly scheduled Preventive Maintenance Program is the key to prolonging the lifespan of your equipment as well as preventing disasters. Just as we have scheduled medical and dental check ups to care for our families and ourselves, your investment in kitchen, refrigeration and HVAC equipment deserves professional attention to keep it operational.
Preventive Maintenance can extend the life of your equipment by 30% and decrease catastrophic failures by an even larger margin. Every manufacturer recommends maintenance and Tek Express has developed a comprehensive PM program that can be tailored to your equipment and budget requirements.
If you’re interested in setting up regular preventive maintenance in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, please contact us or call us at 718-937-3171.
Some customers prefer to enter into a Service Contract for equipment maintenance and on-call repairs. Tek Express Service Contracts differentiate us from other service companies because::
- Customized Programs. Tek Express Service Contracts are customized to meet the specific needs of your operation and budget. Frequency of PM visits or labor or parts can be included or excluded so that customers pay only for the level of support that matters most
- Budget Predictability. Our contract customers do not experience wide fluctuations in operating costs which makes forecasting much easier
- Priority Service. Contract customers’ service requests take precedence over all other activities
- Reporting Capability. Tek Express can provide reports that detail history of repairs per item or per location or parts used most frequently. This information can be vital to forecasting capital expenditures accurately or establishing parts inventories which means less downtime
- Management Review Meetings. Contract customers enjoy regularly scheduled management reviews with Tek Express Directors and Service Managers. These reviews allow us to operate on the same page and work together to ensure satisfaction.
Please call us to set up an initial consultation to develop a program for you.